2.10.2007

Still posting...

Just not here. Admittedly, I have been more than a little lax in keeping any sort of regularity to my blogging, however it's more a reflection of what has been monopolizing my time than anything else. This blog isn't intended to be a personal venting space, nor a private musing space, and won't be morphing into that any time soon.

In the meantime I have been working with the Edmonton NextGen project on a number of projects, one of which has been (ironically?) blogging. Feel free to stop by and add your two cents - as long as it isn't a critique of the ugly wordpress template. Suffice to say that has its own history.

2 Comments:

Blogger Loren said...

You really are posting!

I'd almost given up on you...

Btw, you wouldn't happen to have and address whereby we could send you a postcard, would you?

4:34 a.m.  
Blogger tiaraletourneau said...

Pfew! I thought this site was dead. I miss your insights and sense of humour. Even if it's brief, do give us a thought or two from time to time to spark our own brains into action.

Hugs!

6:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home