10.02.2005

I'm Back?

As ever, I can't say I know whether this site will receive more regular updates, but I have finally published some photos from my trip in May. I actually took a large number of photos during the two weeks, however I have only posted up those ones that I particularly liked as photos alone - independent of sentiment. As it turned out, that means New York has lucked out - though I was there only three days, and poor Montreal has only one. Perhaps if I were a more skilled photographer that would not be the case, but alas, it is.

In two days, I leave for Tunisia to spend a week there with some friends of mine. My intention, at the very least, is to post those photos up within mere weeks of my return.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay - Aryn! Just rediscovered your blog. Keep the postings coming! ever curious,
Jodie

3:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home