4.24.2006

Visited Countries


I'll credit R with giving me the idea to finally post this to my blog, though I had found it some months ago. Apparently I have visited 2% (5) of the world's countries.

That said, this is a somewhat disingenuous indicator. Within Canada, I have only really spent much time in Alberta and BC, with a single trip to Quebec City, Montreal, Kingston, and Ottawa. Besides late night transit on a Greyhound bus, the only visit I have made to the US was 3 days in New York, my total travel to the UK was 8 hours between flights in London, and my time in France was even less, only touching down to switch planes on the way to Tunis.

But it's still fun. Perhaps I'll build a physical travel map with pins and strings to show my voyages more accurately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wader said...

she might have giving you the idea but props go to me for giving her the idea... credit where due man.

http://giftedunderachievers.blogspot.com/2006/04/countries-visited.html

oh and phone me about the May long weekend. ROAD TRIP!!!

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey man... don't steal my thunder.

7:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home