9.19.2004

Photos

Of all the differences between the BC coast and Edmonton, perhaps the one that might depress me most is the lack of elevation change here on the prairies. I've been fortunate enough to spend my entire time here in highrise apartments and dorms, facing west. The view can be absolutely breathtaking, as these photos will attest.


Evening sunshine through a thundershower, September 2004



Snowstorm, April 2003




Frozen city after sunset, November 2003



Summer sunset, September 2004



Sunshine through a thunderstorm, September 2004

1 Comments:

Blogger Lightfooted said...

Beautiful Aryn. Makes me miss Edmonton...and the 20th floor.

I was wondering if you'd post some Orientation pictures (or at least send me some?) I'd love to see how it went.

Cheers!

6:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home