12.14.2004

Planet Under Pressure

I just found a rather excellent series of articles on the BBC website, written on the topic of humanity's impact on the earth and the future consequences of it. The series will comprise 6 articles in the end; only the first one (or two) are available as of now. I will update with the new links once those articles are published.


Introduction

Part I - Species Under Threat

Part II - World Water Crisis

Part III - Soaring Energy Demand

Part IV - Can the Planet Feed Us?

Part V - Tackling Climate Change

Part VI - Fighting Pollution



EDIT (8:31pm December 14, 2004): And the final installment arrives!

EDIT (12:52pm December 9, 2004): 2 more...

EDIT (2:55pm November 16, 2004): Yay, another installment!

EDIT (5:29pm October 29, 2004): Aha! An update. There's hope yet that this series might conclude with a full six installments!

EDIT (5:39pm October 21, 2004): OK, Rant time! So despite the fact that I posted this three weeks ago and despite the fact that the BBC claims it will be a six part series, no new parts have been published since October 1st. And while I'm sounding off, I'd like to send a big hearty WTF? to the lovely folks at blogger.com who still haven't managed to get the profiles working, so that mine hasn't been updated in the last month even though I've posted 4 times. Bleh.

Originally Posted: 3:52pm October 4, 2004

1 Comments:

Blogger Veebz said...

Where's my update! I want more!
~V

3:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home